The complex of local buildings was built in 1909-1912. Here there was a Zemsky hospital and a hospital for workers at the Khortytsia factories. Not only workers, but also members of their families received free medical help. The highlight of the complex is the cozy little house of Dr. Theodor Gotmann, in which he once lived and led the reception of patients. A nice building was built in 1912.
Zaporozhye region, Likarnyana Street, 18, Zaporizhzhia
47.862672 | 35.008097