It is considered one of the greatest religious, historical and architectural relics of Western Ukraine. It is annually visited by several millions pilgrims from across Europe. The first historical mention of Hoshivskyy monastery dates back to 1509, when the monastery was included in the register of the Kyiv Metropolis.The original location of the monastery was in the natural Black businessman. In the late 70's – early 80's of the XVII century Monastery from the Black businessman moved to Jasna Gora. In August 5, 1737 in the monastery church shone Hoshivskyy miraculous icon of the Mother of God (XVIII century, a copy of Czestochowa icon), which is also called "Queen of the Carpathians". The icon was crowned in 2009 by the Pope Benedict XVI.
Ivano-Frankivsk region, Hoshiv village, Dolyna district
49.025498 | 23.88008