The park «Oak Grove» received its name from the many oaks that have occupied vast areas in the 18th century, spreading to the Great Meadows. The recreation park was officially opened on May 1, 1959. Today the total area of the park is 57 hectares. Along the park the river passes, hence the bridges are thrown in some places. Along the tracks there are installed benches, playgrounds, amusement park, fountain, several sites for concerts, tennis courts.