The complex of monuments and urban planning of national importance. The monastery was founded in 1635 with the support of Bratslav podsędek and royal secretary Michael Kropivnitskyi. The modern building of the monastery was constructed in 1767 on fundings of Polish magnate Salezi Franciszek Pototskyi as the catholic monastery of Trinitarian Order.
Vinnytsia region, Monastyrska Str., 1, Brailiv town
49.105688 | 28.168647