In 1884, the parish of the Church of the Nativity, which included Klevan and five more adjacent villages (suburbs of the Zastavia Village, Klevanska Yurydyka, Golyshva, Novostav, Ruda and Chervone) with more than a thousand believers, had in its property register seventy tenths of land (over 87% are arable), as well as a number of buildings for the clergy. The turbulent twentieth century did not have mercy on the stronghold of faith at the foot of the majestic castle. The first strike was the horror of the First World War, then it was the Catholic Republic of Poland, and the final shock was made by the bloody councils that unleashed World War II, during that time it had been forgotten for four decades in the history backyard. The Star of Faith shone again on the Church of the Nativity in Klevan only after Ukraine gained its independence in 1991. It was then the restoration works were began here to return the Holy Spirit to these walls, to give the Volyn lands its hope and protection.
Rivne Region, vul. Bohdana Khmelnytskoho, 22, Klevan
50.743547 | 25.966774