Since 1946 it housed the summer residence of the Moscow Patriarchate, the monastery was named Patriarchal, and Odesa Theological Seminary was transferred here. Patriarchal residence building is preserved yet. The first stone temple was built in 1825 on the site of a wooden one (later destroyed by the Bolsheviky). In 1834, was built the second monastery church with a bell tower in honor of the Mother of God "Life-Giving Spring" (now – Uspensky) on funds donated by Odesa widow Darya Harlambu. Now there is kept the miraculous icon of the Mother of God "Milkgiver" written by the monks of Mount Athos in the XVII century.
Odessa region, 6 Mayacnyy Lane Odesa
46.378387 | 30.745050