The complex of the former women's gymnasium consists of two buildings: the old one-story (1905) and later two-storey (1912). After the revolution, the Nogai Labor School was opened here. It was in 1918 - 1921, when the world-famous human rights defender, Major General P. Hryhorenko studied here. In 1931, he began the career of a military man, became a doctor of military sciences, and in a couple of decades received the rank of general.
Zaporozhye region, 93, Soborna st., Prymorsk
46.731769 | 36.345485